Auto Electrical Services
We provide all your general auto electrical needs and much more.
- Alternator and starter motor repairs and rebuilding.
- Airbag diagnostics and repairs.
- Electric window repairs and central locking repairs.
- All general auto electrics and lighting.
- Dual battery system install and 4wd wiring including fridge outlets charging circuits to rear and Anderson plug connections.
- Caravan wiring with easy access in and out of large premises.
- Specialist in correct safe installation of electric braking systems for caravans as well as chargers and charging systems for vans.
- Fault code clearing and key learning.
We use the latest Snap On scan tools for all expert electronic diagnosis.
High quality tools to look after your car!
We use high quality brands and products for 4WD’s and caravans.
A world breakthrough in electronic brake controllers which offers greater safety for motorists towing heavy trailers and caravans will underpin a push into international markets by Australian electronics firm Redarc Electronics.
The new Tow-Pro electronic brake controller offers motorists the choice of engaging either inertia sensing or user controlled braking on trailers through the simple turn of a dial inside the towing vehicle.
It is the first time either mode can be selected through one central unit.
The Redarc SmartStart® SBI is a microprocessor-controlled Dual Battery Isolator designed for use in multi-battery applications as a solenoid priority system, protecting the start battery from excessive discharge, whilst allowing the auxiliary battery to supply non-essential loads. The Redarc SmartStart® SBI is Australia’s most trusted Dual Battery Isolator and is used by 4WD clubs throughout Australia.
- Charge you auxiliary battery whilst you drive!
- Cost effective protection against a flat start battery
- A safe way to charge your auxiliary battery
- Used by 4 wheel drive clubs throughout Australia
The Voyager® incorporates Tekonsha’s patented braking sensor and is the best value you’ll find for smooth and secure trailer braking. It’s compact size and features, like a bicolored LED brake monitor (to assure a complete connection to trailer brakes and give an indication of relative braking power being applied) make the Voyager® extremely versatile. Voyager® minimizes interference with tow vehicle electrical systems, uses a four wire hook up, has a broad setting range and is compatible with most any vehicle.
- Broad control range makes setting quick and easy
- As braking power is applied, the LED changes color gradually from green (completed circuit) to red, to indicate relative braking power
- Advanced electronics minimize false braking for smoother ride
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- 1-4 axle trailers
- Distinct, easy to see LCD display with multiple color and contrast options
- User can customize to choose English, French or Spanish display
- Allows the user to switch between Electric and Hydraulic brakes
- Highly advanced, easy-to-understand, roadside diagnostics
- Easy access, “Up-Front’ controls
- The original “Boost” feature allows for different levels of customized braking
- Compact, dash-hugging design
- Unique, easy-to-use, clip-mounting systems
- Quick disconnect for easy storage; convenient storage pouch included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- NEW – 5 storable setting options for multiple trailers, same trailer different loads or even preferences for multiple drivers
Contact us today!